The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D455 takes what makes the D435 products great and make them even better by increasing range and accuracy by a factor of two. The SDK 2.0 is designed to allow seamless transitions from one generation to the next and between our cameras.
- Longer range for collision avoidance.
- Matched RGB and Depth images make for easy scan recreations.
- Easier creation of digital twins with multiple cameras in real-time.
- Monitor patients or interact with digital sign viewers with increased precision at longer range.
- Integrates an IMU to allow your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves.
The latest release of the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 is available on our GitHub page at https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/.
The D455 extends the distance between the depth sensors to 95 mm which improves the depth error to less than 2% at 4 m.
A perfect pair.
To improve the RGB image and the correspondence between the depth and RGB images, the RGB sensor includes a global shutter and is matched to the depth FOV.
An IMU inside.
The camera integrates an IMU to allow your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves. This allows improved environmental awareness for robotics and drones.
Image sensor technology:
.6 m to 6 m
Inertial measurement unit:
Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z) at Max Resolution:
|Depth Field of View (FOV):
87° × 58°
Depth output resolution:
Depth frame rate:
|RGB frame resolution:
Up to 1280 × 800
RGB frame rate:
RGB sensor technology:
|RGB sensor FOV (H × V):
90 × 65°
RGB sensor resolution:
Intel RealSense Module D450
|Vision Processor Board:
Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4
Length × Depth × Height:
USB‑C* 3.1 Gen 1*